"Waste Not" Book Giveaway!
You can get your hands on a copy of Erin Rhoads book, Waste Not, by telling us about your hottest sustainability tip! Jump on our Facebook or Instagram page and comment with your favourite life hack to reduce waste. Members of the Plastic Free Bondi team will choose the best idea to win this epic book.
It’s that simple!
So who is this Erin Rhoads chick and why do you want her book? Erin Rhoads is affectionately known as the Rogue Ginger and has been writing about her journey towards zero waste on her website since 2013. In her book she shares her funny and inspiring learnings from ditching disposable plastics, to cleaning without harmful chemicals and planning a zero-waste wedding!
Rhoads is now an expert on the issue. She was a consultant to Australia’s War on Waste series and featured on BBC World, The Project, Sunrise, The Age, The Guardian, The Australian Women’s Weekly, Marie Claire, Peppermint and more!
Small changes can have a big impact, so get started on your journey with this book today.
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Closing date for entry will be Friday 1 February 2019, midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Comment on Plastic Free Bondi’s social media post on either Facebook or Instagram with a top sustainability tip.
6. The prize is as follows: 1x copy of the book ‘Waste Not’, RRP $29.99.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
8. Winners will be chosen by members of the Plastic Free Bondi Team. The competition is a game of skill.
9. The winner will be notified on platform (via the comments section) and by DM on Facebook/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to Plastic Free Bondi and not to any other party.